Commemorative Air Force So. Ca Wing
- Non Profit Organizations
- Event Venue
- Art Galleries & Museums
- Schools, Colleges & Education
The CAF is a non-profit, privately funded and totally self-supporting 501 (c)3 organization. We have 12 flying fighter, trainer, bomber, and transport aircraft. Several are in various stages of restoration. The Wing was formed March 1981 and through the years has grown to more than 200 members in the U.S. and various foreign countries who come to Camarillo each year to volunteer their services. The aircraft participate in air shows throughout the Western States demonstrating the capabilities of these historic aircraft in formation and combat exercises, seen each year by hundreds of thousands of air show fans.
The So Cal Wing Air Museum has guided docent tours, rides in four aircraft, hangar and outdoor rental facilities for weddings, receptions, private parties, meetings, memorials, fund raisers, retirements, birthdays, exhibitions, and providing the locations and aircraft for movies and commercials.
Visitors to the museum come from all over the world to see the wing’s historic aircraft, some of which are the last one’s still flying in the world.
- Group Tours Available. Call (805) 482-0064
- Have your special event (birthday, memorial, dinner/dance, etc.) in our Hangar. Call Latanya Barber at 805-302-8517
- Hangar Rental
- Wings Airshow (www.WingsOverCamarillo.com)
- Warbird Ride Program. Call (805) 482-0064
Whom to Contact
- Ms. Pat BrownPublic information officerPhone: (805) 482-0064Cell Phone: (805) 479-2221
- Mr. Michael GreywittCell Phone: (805) 908-1548
Exit 101 at Las Posas. Go south on Las Posas to Pleasant Valley Road. Take right onto Pleasant Valley, then second right at light - Eubanks. Go to end of Eubanks and enter parking lot at CAF hangars.